Fastest Man on the Planet - Usain Bolt Wins 100m Olympic gold


Still the fastest man in the world. Still Olympic champion. Congratulations Usain Bolt!line by landon2012.com
Usain Bolt of Jamaica wins the 100m London Olympics GOLD in 9.63secs, Fastest man on the planet its also a new world record by UB for complating the 100m in 9.63secs.the record he made in London OLYMPIC
Speaking is the fastest athlete on the planet-Usain Bolt-after the race to clinch Gold on a record finish 9:63secs, "I was happy when I went out in the first round, I felt I could do this. I was slightly worried about my start. I didn't want to false-start again so I sat in the blocks a little bit. "It wasn't the best reaction in the world but I executed it and that was the key.video own website www.sbn.to/Rq2q8r

Video Click here
Video link http://olympichightlights.blogspot.com/2012/08/ub-win-record.html